Skip to main content

End

Thought - End 
                                

                                                  What is an end? Is it a final part of something or just beginning to another thing. Is its completion of a life or just completion of a state of being? Is it what we see or what we feel? Does end mean time to give up or take out all the guns of courage and do something great? Is it just a word or the doom of a dangerous feeling in our hearts? 
                                                   

                                                          For me, End means to look forward. The end is the feeling of freedom which releases us from the captivity of all the worldly commitments. The end for me is a new hope. For me, it indicates time to move on. Time to take me to another place, another level and to change. Winston Churchill once said, " To improve is to change and to be perfect is to change often". For me, an end is another chance to be more improved than my older self-be it in this life or maybe after it. The end is a new opportunity. End shakes me up but it doesn't slow me down. The end brings a great power of fear which then catalyses the man inside me and pushes me to be a better person. End comes like a finish to yet another chapter of my life's journey. The end is like a firepower which makes me get up the next day and prove myself again. It is not just a feeling or just another word from a dictionary, it is an inevitability. We all face an end to many things during daily life without fear. So why should we fear an end of something old or may be something important? What has come has to go, that is the truth. For me, End is a twin of a start. End is what makes us humans. It is what results in inventions and discoveries ( among other factors ). I do not fear it. What about you? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attention ! Attention !!

First though t -  Maybe some announcement. Wrong Second though t - OK. The author wants attention.  True In this particular piece, I would like to address an issue of - Lack of Attention amongst us. The motivation behind this particular piece is my real life friend. Lack of attention when someone talks, discusses, reads or writes something without graphical depiction of the subject is a real issue nowadays. The attention span of most of the modern humans has become smaller than the time taken by a hand grenade to explode after taking out the pin, which ranges from 4 to 8 seconds. This might seem like an exaggeration but is actually very true. The first proof in my argument is that few of the readers are already bored by now, reading about a Real Problem . So to just keep them engrossed here it is -                                                                               Many of you might choose to read about what I have to express, few because of the previo

Attention ! Attention !! 2.0

DISCLAIMER  I am not against any kind of invention, discovery or advancement of technology. This blog is not written because I feel superior to any other human just because of my profession.  This is not written to badmouth or discourage you from using some specific sites.  These are just my views about a particular subject. Nothing more. All the pictures used by me are downloaded from google and I do not own them.  I think I should start from where I wasn't clear in my last write-up , as, pointed out by few of my friends. So the problem about which I was talking was - the advent of technology in everyone's life. Before I express my views I would like you to go down the memory lane and remember about your school life. Do you remember how we used to have school debates and extempore. Now let the juices of your brain flow and try to extract out this particular information that in one of those you might have debated about the advent of technology in the modern era or

Awards and Achievements......

Born in a family of intellectuals it was always difficult for me to cope up with the achievements of my parents and siblings. The only discussion which used to take place for the most part of the year was how should we change and improvise our strategy to be at the top of the class, only academically. Physical superiority was never a strong suit at my home. Being fit and involved in any kind of physical work was looked down upon as a distraction and deviation from the real course of life. The Right Path.                                                                                    Meeting new people every year, those who would join the class with each new session was looked upon as measuring up them. Measuring them up in their intellect, physical prowess and finally coming to a conclusion what should be the new change in our plans to succeed in that year of life. I still remember myself as the black sheep of the family. Someone, who would never go in the direction of mas